Junior Graphic Designer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Toluna Romania active
View all jobs Junior Graphic Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
To complete our Lifecycle Marketing team and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Graphic Designer.
We are seeking a dynamic, creative and passionate individual to create and manage design and graphics for all Toluna global products. The ideal candidate will work closely with our global marketing team and participate in the overall strategy of community building, engagement and
The ideal candidate is proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign) and maintains a good knowledge of HTML language. He must possess a proven track record of creating and launching successful content-based marketing projects.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Offer website support by editing the pages or introducing new graphics;
- Design HTML campaigns and use emailing tools;
- Create banner ads (animated gif), infographics and custom images (for PPT use).
- Develop product sell sheets with different layout software;
- Design signage for Toluna’s brand campaign;
- Create and develop the marketing elements for exhibitions and fairs.
Your abilities need to be:
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign);
- Good knowledge of HTML language;
- Ability to multi-task and time management;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Understanding of social media and content-based marketing.
- Experience in developing and leading the creation of a marketing or engagement strategy and executing across multiple groups around the globe.
- You must be innovative, creative, dedicated and possess high
- You must be capable to work effectively and collaborate across multiple groups such as R&D, Product, Sales and Services.
Candidates will be required to submit portfolios of their design Please submit this with your application.
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward-thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!