Java Parameter Specialist-GXP Link
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Cerinte
• Technical skills:
Programming languages JAVA / JEE and SQL
Tools ECLIPSE – GIT
French: reading and writing: to understand requests submitted via CRM tickets / mails and to draft answers or explanations; speaking: to communicate orally with associates and customers
English: to communicate with associates in France until French language is mastered
• Personal effectiveness: analytical spirit and ability to synthesise, good time management, organised, rigorous
• Autonomy and proactivity: in the event of any issue, there should be a diagnosis, call and proposal.
• Adaptability: priorities between projects may change.
• Involvement and sense of commitment: customers of GXP Link offer are large companies with many employees (+/- 10 to 20 kees) and cannot accept any change to deadlines nor to quality standards.
• Willing to learn French at medium or advanced level
• Excel advanced
• Higher education
As a member of the Customer Service, the GXP Java Parameter Specialist is in charge of the customized front ends used by the GXP Link customers of France NAS BU (45 large and renowned companies).
Within the Web team GXP Link (30 associates as today), the GXP Java Parameter Specialist has direct interactions with customers and is involved in the high quality of service expected by them.
In collaboration with the Account Manager of each customer, the GXP Java Parameter Specialist is in charge of the front end evolutions requested by customers while understanding the upstream and downstream impacts to the overall human capital management solution.
He also provides assistance to customers as needed.
• Meet customers’ requests for assistance on using the solution or to unlock production situations
• Undertake corrective maintenance of the GXP Link customized web application developed with an ADP framework (based on JAVA programming language)
• Participate in the rating of development workload and in the planning of change requests
• Analyse, develop and test evolutions according to the needs expressed by customers, respecting programming and testing standards, deadlines and quality levels set forth
• Be responsible for delivery of upgrades and app enhancements
• Collaborate with the R&D department for enhancing and updating GXP Link product
• Draft reports on his activities (time allocated for each task, technical issues encountered, etc.)