Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
- Highly innovative
- University degree and Technical Trainings
- + 3 years experience in EMS and Testing
- Strong Lean Six Sigma knowledge and demonstrated track record of success
- Understands DFM, DFT, and DFA
-Previous AOI experience it is a big plus
- Experience in testing and debugging PCBA assemblies and systems
- Experience with C/C++/Visual Basic, NI LabView, and NI LabWindows/CVI.
- Experience with mechanical test fixturing.
- Ability to Quickly Diagnosis, Correct or Modify functional test programs.
- Working knowledge of XML files, test databases, data collection methodology, and database schema construction.
- Experience with manufacturing and test traceability systems.
- Ability to translate theory into practice
- Must have the capability to translate technical language to operator digestible information
- Ability to write clear and concise procedure and instructions
- Ability to work with other teams and team members
- Training and mentoring ability and desire
- “Can do “ attitude
- Customer Focused
- Inspire confidence in our test department to our customers and prospective customers
- Understand and be able to quote test at PCBA through final system test and ATO/CTO levels, including proper apportioning of system level test costs to options/classes and FRUs.
- Develop manufacturing test specifications, test procedures, and test strategies.
- Develop and implement production automated unit level tests and system level functional tests.
- Responds to technical test and product issues which may occur in production.
- Design in and continuously improve tester and test process RAS (reliability, availability, serviceability) and safety.
- Collect and review test/yield data to continuously improve test processes, test coverage, and fault isolation algorithms.
- Perform design for testability analysis on PCBAs and system level assemblies.
- Coordinate test development projects with test equipment suppliers.
- A member of a new product introduction project team who will be responsible for launching a functional test solution for the project.
- Provide leadership to test technicians and operators
- Assist test technician with understanding of test systems and test software.