Last days to apply for Machine Learning & AI Conference: Accenture & Genpact @TechTalks Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all ads TechTalks active
View all ads Last days to apply for Machine Learning & AI Conference: Accenture & Genpact @TechTalks Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
This Conference is for you if you:
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone.
The agenda is going to be updated
Persistent change, challenged assumptions, and disruption are now the norm, rather than the exception, in business and society. The enterprise is entering a new “post-digital” era, where success will be based on an organization’s ability to master a set of new technologies that can deliver personalized realities and experiences for customers, employees and business partners, according to Accenture Technology Vision 2019, the annual report from Accenture, which predicts key technology trends that will redefine businesses over the next years, as digital continues to take hold and the next wave of powerful technologies ushers in a new era.
Join this session to find out insights form the report and the key technology trends for 2019.
Speaker: Radu Pasol, Microsoft Platform Lead @ Accenture
Speaker: Mehdi Kamiri, Genpact’ s Digital COE Lead.
He is also a member of the COO management cabinet. In addition to overseeing Genpact digital strategy, Mehdi is promoting the development of new growth opportunities, strengthening the in-house digital culture by encouraging collaborative work, and developing a genuine digital ecosystem to further boost Genpact capacity for innovation as well as its operational excellence.
- On Saturday, 6th of April, 11:00 -12:00;
- At Room C, on the second floor.
Check in to this Conference after you read the information below:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 70 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 3rd of April;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- Conference: Machine learning & AI lasts 90 minutes - Keynote 1 - 30 minutes; Keynote 2 (Genpact)- 30 minutes; Keynote 3 (Verint) – 30 minutes;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechTalks Conferences may overlap with the TechLabs from room A or SkillShops from room B.