Middle Automation Developer
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Experienced in testing and integration of highly scalable, distributed systems and data center products
• Demonstrable experience in Python or similar languages
• Knowledge of computer networking: L2/L3 network protocols, Ethernet, TCP/IP, switching/routing algorithms, data center networks, EVPN + VXLAN.
• Experience in writing integration and system tests for computer networking product and/or distributed systems
• Knowledge of GNU/Linux operating systems, shell scripting and command line tools
• Troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
• Ability to define independently priorities, objectives, and tasks. Proactive and self-starter personality. Able to work in a startup environment. Motivated and top-performer.
• Previous experiences on writing tools or frameworks to facilitate product testing
• Experience with RESTful APIs programming and related technologies
• Familiar with virtualization/containerization technologies
• Familiarity with multiple Network Operating Systems such as Cisco NXOS, Arista EOS, Cumulus Linux, OpenSwitch, SONiC
• Design and develop automated integration and system tests in Python
• Define and implement functional, stability, scalability, and stress tests using custom or industry standard tools
• Participate and lead parts of the system testing infrastructure for our highly scalable and multi-vendor network platform
• Contribute to the quality strategy of the products defining testing methodologies and test plans
• Work closely with the engineering team to isolate and resolve defects in a timely manner
• Create bug reports when issues arise and tracking them through completion.
• Use and develop system libraries for controlling traffic generators (e.g. Ixia).
• In a subsequent phase, extend the Customer's automation framework by creating new functionality and modules.