Middle Automation Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Middle Automation Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Experienced in testing and integration of highly scalable, distributed systems and data center products
• Demonstrable experience in Python or similar languages
• Knowledge of computer networking: L2/L3 network protocols, Ethernet, TCP/IP, switching/routing algorithms, data center networks, EVPN + VXLAN.
• Experience in writing integration and system tests for computer networking product and/or distributed systems
• Knowledge of GNU/Linux operating systems, shell scripting and command line tools
• Troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
• Ability to define independently priorities, objectives, and tasks. Proactive and self-starter personality. Able to work in a startup environment. Motivated and top-performer.
• Previous experiences on writing tools or frameworks to facilitate product testing
• Experience with RESTful APIs programming and related technologies
• Familiar with virtualization/containerization technologies
• Familiarity with multiple Network Operating Systems such as Cisco NXOS, Arista EOS, Cumulus Linux, OpenSwitch, SONiC
• Design and develop automated integration and system tests in Python
• Define and implement functional, stability, scalability, and stress tests using custom or industry standard tools
• Participate and lead parts of the system testing infrastructure for our highly scalable and multi-vendor network platform
• Contribute to the quality strategy of the products defining testing methodologies and test plans
• Work closely with the engineering team to isolate and resolve defects in a timely manner
• Create bug reports when issues arise and tracking them through completion.
• Use and develop system libraries for controlling traffic generators (e.g. Ixia).
• In a subsequent phase, extend the Customer's automation framework by creating new functionality and modules.