Junior Java Developer
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Good knowledge of OOP, data structure and algorithms;
• Basic knowledge of Java;
• Basic Database knowledge;
• Good problem solving skills, intelligence and efficiency;
• Good grasp of English, both written and spoken.
• Patience and attention to details;
• Capacity to learn and adapt;
Nice to have:
• Basic Rest API knowledge;
• Previous personal projects and/or work experience either as an internship or part time job;
• Knowledge about sports betting;
• Willingness to participate in lan parties, board games session, puzzles and other various other activities with us.
• Take part in collecting odds data from bookmakers, both from dedicated XML/JSON feeds – using Java – and from web sites – site scraping;
• Offer technical support for existing clients.
• Take part in the daily maintenance and monitoring of developed odds collectors and other internal tools.
• In addition, it is of very high importance to maintain the highest possible quality of data collected from existing sources.
Perks and benefits:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
Private Medical Subscription
Daily Catered Lunch
Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
Internal & external training
Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company