Data Validation Officer with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Validation Officer with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Good English and German (B2 level) in both oral and written communication
- Microsoft Office skills
- Attention to details and to data privacy regulations
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and team player
- Responsible and proactive
- Receive and log the data validation request via the internal system;
- Analyze the request related to a change required for supplier data (e.g. bank account, address, point of contact information, headquarters address etc);
- Follow the procedure to check the validity of the change requestor via e-mail and then confirm it on the phone, with the purpose to avoid fraud;
- Upload the change request on a share point in order to be completed in the supplier database;
- Track the document data in a customized form saved on the share point;
- Prepare recurrent reports (MS Excel) with the status of the requests, according to the client’s requirements;
- Monitor the requests in order to meet the deadline for resolution and avoid escalations.