IBM Internship - Project Office Management (German Speaker)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Internship - Project Office Management (German Speaker) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
• student / fresh graduate
• Previous experience on a similar project management position is useful and valued.
• Driven by continuous learning, ability to work within the team
• good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
• strong communication skills
• pro-active attitude, deadlines oriented
• English: advanced
• German: good knowledge
The Project Office Management Intern will work in a multinational environment, under the direction of the Project Manager to assist in driving projects to successful completion.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Order management activities: assist in project documentation creation, review and update; track orders throughout their life cycle, from request for offer sent by client until booking of the PO in our system
• Adapt to new project requirements and needs; adjust tasks, processes and templates accordingly;
• Reporting activity to project management and sales representatives about the status of their subprojects and project financials (budget, claim, travel, costs, invoicing); assist the management team to keep the project on track, according to the milestones agreed with the client
• Manage calls and meeting related to project status, objectives and changes;
• Assist project team members and offer support with specific requests.