Procurement Specialist with Russian Skills
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Procurement Specialist with Russian Skills active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
- Fluency in English and good command of Russian is a must
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have an advanced university degree.
- Typically 1 to 4 years experience in procurement or supply chain function
Fundamental understanding of procurement processes, systems, industry, markets and strategies; category expertise preferred
- Previous experience with negotiation and contracting; using contract templates and integrating term changes based on GP contracting manual
- Fundamental analytical skills
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Strong business application skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the company's policies and processes.
- Demonstrates influencing, and communication skills to drive effective outcomes, including the ability to engage, advise and influence at the individual contributor and manager levels.
Primary role is to support category/subcategory activity, generally focused on the execution of core procurement activities such as sourcing, supplier selection, negotiation, and development. Also includes the definition of procurement policies and processes to achieve objectives.
This job is part of the Center of Expertise (COE) of Global Indirect Procurement (GIP).
This role provides centralized and standard category/ subcategory support across the globe, region or country for a diverse services portfolio of Procurement activities including Negotiation, Risk mitigation, Contracting, Sourcing, business continuity, Supplier/Spend Management and cost/operational improvement.
- Analyzes fundamental category data, industry information, and business requirements and embeds expertise and criteria while negotiating and providing a procurement recommendation to stakeholders.
- Provides day to day support and interaction with internal stakeholders across all Business Units in HP and Global Functions.
- Collaborates with peers and Global Category Strategists to ensure connection and execution of the strategy determined to the specific area of spend;
- Provides support to GIP category teammates to assist in the development of stakeholder relationships.
- Leads supplier sourcing and selection for non-complex programs; supports sourcing and selection for low to moderately complex programs.
- Negotiates, contracts, and manages non-complex supplier engagements; supports low to moderately complex supplier engagements.
What do we offer:
- Friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)