2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested in joining the team?
We are looking for a Product Manager who will work closely with internal and external clients, acting as a key facilitator while collaborating with all parties in order to support the creation and maintenance of product backlog.
What you’ll do:
- Participates in defining the product strategy and roadmap (roadmap planning, evaluating problems, exploring potential solutions)
- Delivers MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Represents clients to identify potential solutions, helps prioritize and select options
- Identifies and highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from information gathered
- Elicits, analyzes, documents and validates business requirements or user stories, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions
- Ensures that specifications are implementable by validating them with developers
- Understands competitive technologies and strategy and formulates plans to address competitive sales efforts
- Participates in product launch readiness activities, including field training (training material development, sales collateral development and direct field and account education)
- Assists sales in product presentations, capturing customers, assessing products to meet customer needs and in preparing detailed product specifications and proposals
- Supports Pre-Sales and Sales by providing sales support for key client deals
What you need to have:
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of experience in a product and/ or project management in an applicable development activity
- 3+ years of experience in software development (tech industry) (SaaS)/web development/ e-commerce industry, subscription billing / payments
- Experience with requirements elicitation, documentation and management ideally focused on online products, eCommerce SaaS and payments related projects
- Background in financial reconciliations/ invoicing flows / subscriptions management - is preferred
- Experience in Software Product development lifecycle and working on an agile team – is preferred
- Proven track record of defining and driving to launch successful products
- Solid proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint for client-ready reports and presentations
- Advanced English knowledge
- Ability to quickly learn new business domains and technical applications
- Strong analytical thinking and conceptualization ability
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events