Automation Engineer - Electronics Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 235,000 people in 61 countries.
- PLC programming; - Support and update of Production Equipment;
- Design, calculation, simulation of modules for production equipment in compliance to product specification;
- Participate at installation of the new equipment;
- Hardware production, equipment testing according to defined requirements and specifications;
- Cooperate in the planning and the tracking of his own activities for more efficient work;
- Document the design, development process and equipment qualification result;
- System Design Methods that meets customer requirements while minimizing product cost.
- University degree in technical field: Electronics/Automation/Computers;
- Good technical knowledge of Simatic Step7, WinCC, SW Development;
- 2 years experience in programming PLCs;
- Good English knowledge;
- Results oriented.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
- International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.