Remote Premier Field Engineer SharePoint
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs Remote Premier Field Engineer SharePoint active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more and apply.
Relevant Characteristics and Experience for the Premier Field Engineer Role:
• 5+ years’ experience in developing, supporting Enterprise IT solutions or application, systems development, network operations, IT consulting
• Collaborative, fast learner, problem solver who is creative and confident
• Ability to present and communicate technical findings to all audiences
• Good balance between business and technical acumen
• Fluent English - oral, written and presentation skills; French or German is a plus
• Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems. Will consider related field (or equivalent) experience
• A strong understanding of Microsoft SharePoint (2010/2013/2016/SharePoint Online-Office 365), hybrid architectures, security, migration, IIS (certificates, hosting web sites, setup, topology), PowerShell scripting for SharePoint (also SharePoint Online Management Shell and Microsoft Azure PowerShell )
• Experience working/configuring/troubleshooting SharePoint Server high availability and disaster recovery options (including general knowledge of SQL Server options for HA and DR).
• General understanding of supporting and complementary technologies, such as AD FS, Azure Active Directory Connect, AD and SQL Server Database Engine
• Experience integrating with Office 365 with Microsoft Graph API, Delve, OneDrive, Teams and Groups is a plus
As a Premier Field Engineer you will:
• Be the technical expert for customer projects by building, deploying, operating and optimizing large complex enterprise environments
• Join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts
• Be focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, assessments and providing expert guidance to the customers, enabling them to meet their strategic business goals
• Help customers with troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Preview new technology before others in the industry and learn how to make the best from it.
• Gain access to expertise and support from Microsoft’s consulting practice and product groups.
• Continually learn and grow professionally to be the best you can be.