Remote Premier Field Engineer - SCCM
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more and apply.
Relevant Characteristics and Experience for the Premier Field Engineer Role:
• 5+ years’ experience in developing, supporting Enterprise IT solutions or application, systems development, network operations, IT consulting
• Collaborative, fast learner, problem solver who is creative and confident
• Ability to present and communicate technical findings to all audiences
• Good balance between business and technical acumen
• Fluent English - oral, written and presentation skills; French or German is a plus
• Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems. Will consider related field (or equivalent) experience
• Experienced with Windows clients 7, 10, and mobile devices configuration and troubleshooting.
• Related technologies including, Active Directory, Windows Server, BitLocker, Windows Image.
• Ability to deliver presentations, discuss and array of Windows platform and Cloud technologies and concepts with complementary products at a solutions level.
• Microsoft Intune - Standalone and Hybrid Image Deployment and Maintenance, Patch Management, Software Distribution Good networking, SQL and IIS experience. Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 Security standard methodologies and implementation for Microsoft technologies.
• Good to have: Azure Infrastructure/O365/Log Analytics skills
• Experience with System Center 2012 (or current branch) Configuration Manager including: installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting, operating system deployment, Core Infrastructure design, implementation, migration and upgrade, mobile device management, software updates management, applications and deployments, PowerShell scripting
As a Premier Field Engineer you will:
• Be the technical expert for customer projects by building, deploying, operating and optimizing large complex enterprise environments
• Join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts
• Be focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, assessments and providing expert guidance to the customers, enabling them to meet their strategic business goals
• Help customers with troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Preview new technology before others in the industry and learn how to make the best from it.
• Gain access to expertise and support from Microsoft’s consulting practice and product groups.
• Continually learn and grow professionally to be the best you can be.