Process Excellence Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Lilium active
View all jobs Process Excellence Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers.
The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety.
Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
- Excellent academic record at a top university (engineering preferred but not essential)
- 2-3 years or more in a related role in a business with a reputation for operational excellence PLUS:
- 2-3 years or more in Operations consulting at a top firm desired
- Deep knowledge of Lean principles and demonstrated experience of applying them
- Strong understanding of change management
- Excellent people skills with the ability to quickly build relationships at any level from the factory floor to the CEO
- Ability to independently lead a piece of project work with a team in any business area
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
In this position you will report directly into the Head of Design Systems and will work closely with leaders across the business as well as our CEO and Co-Founders from time to time.
You will coach and lead our teams to design, implement, manage and continuously improve our processes to enable global scaling of our organisation. You will work on all kinds of business processes, from engineering, to purchasing, to recruiting, from customer-facing processes to back-office.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the brightest people in their fields to design great processes from scratch.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead/support teams in root cause problem solving and mapping and analysis of existing processes
- Train and coach leaders and team members throughout the company on process excellence, lean management and other topics
- Contribute to the overall operational strategy and top level process architecture of the company
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.