Customer Service Specialist - determined period 1 year
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NN Asigurari de Viata active
View all jobs Customer Service Specialist - determined period 1 year active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Starting your career early matters.
But where you start it matters more.
We are looking for a self-confident full time Customer Service Specialist
Why is NN the place to jumpstart your career?
That’s simple: because we are the best. We are the best
Why do we want you?
• You have excellent communication skills, you love
• You pay attention to expressed or unexpressed
• You can handle planning & organizing.
• You pay attention to details and have investigation skills.
• You can handle a dynamic environment and multitasking with a positive attitude.
• You have the ability to resolve problems independently.
• You are a team player.
What do we offer?
• The opportunity to learn all about life insurances and pensions and to get to know very well the company’s processes.
• Career opportunities within the company.
• A friendly and open environment within the team
What are you actually going to do?
• Deal properly and efficiently with customers’ requests and advise clients regarding insurance contracts and/or private pensions, by telephone, e-mail or letters.
• Build mutual satisfactory relations with customers, based on the customer’s actual needs and expectations.
• Identify the best solutions for the customer’s requests,
• Ensure customer retention and product reselling for insurance contracts, reinforcing the insurance policy’s benefits.
• Ensure support for NNDirect - client online application.
• Contact clients to clarify and solve situations, as support for the other departments.
What do we ask of you?
• University degree or student ID.
• Previous experience in client service related areas
• English skills (both oral and writing).