|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
As a Reporting Analyst you will be responsible of generating reports and developing macros and functions for enabling data visualization at the request of different departments in SSC COP. Also, you will be responsible for data manipulation and transformation.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Build innovative and interactive reports;
- Advice and support the operations managers in taking decisions based on the reports;
- Build the data base for generating the dashboards and the KPI/KRIs;
- Data Manipulation & Transformation;
- Develop macros and functions in VBA, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Produce the monthly KPIs of Know your customer activity and not only;
- Advice on the relevancy of the reports.
A little about You:
- You have experience with Excel VBA, Sharepoint lists (data manipulation);
- Familiar with Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (Excel, Sharepoint, SQL knowledge);
- You have experience in building and reporting on KPIs and KRIs;
- You are fluent in English; French will be a plus;
- Experience with Power Bi/Tableau – nice to have.
We also value:
- Ability to work in a volatile environment;
- Very good effective communication and presentation skills;
- Positive attitude and cooperation skills
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses).
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.