Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Timken Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Helpdesk Technician active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
The Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, gear drives, belts, chain, couplings, lubrication systems and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. As the leading authority on tapered roller bearings, we apply our deep knowledge of metallurgy, tribology and mechanical systems to improve the reliability and efficiency of equipment, machinery and vehicles worldwide. With more than 15,000 employees operating from 33 countries, our associates and our products keep industry in motion and make the world more productive.Cerinte
• High school degree – mechanics or computer science;
• Knowledge of technical drawings, familiar with technical manuals, catalogs and product coding;
• Good understanding of systems and good PC skills. MS Excel operations: processing, manipulation, administration of data (knowledge of SAP is an advantage);
• Good English skills (intermediate level);
• Planning and organising skills, detail-oriented, good analytical skills;
• High communication skills and team player attitude;
• Display of customer service ability: able to maintain commitments and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Review interchange requests and identify suitable equivalents to competitors’ part numbers and specifications;
• Provide technical details (features, drawings, part numbering and nomenclature, basic calculations, etc) regarding Timken products;
• Support for corporate projects involving part inter-changeability;
• Provide assistance for internal customers (Customer Service and Sales Engineering, Application Engineering).