(Native) English Copywriter
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Blue Chameleon Tech active
View all jobs (Native) English Copywriter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
Located in the bustling city of Bucharest,
Blue Chameleon Tech is a hub of international marketing and tech enterprise.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or advertising
• 5+ years of progressive career experience writing digital marketing copy
• Experience in online gaming
• Native English
• Experience with writing SEO copy – a big advantage
• A strategic thinker who can brainstorm ideas, develop concepts and produce thoughtful, enticing messaging for digital and print deliverables
• Highly creative and imaginative
• Have good written and interpersonal skills
• Be goal orientated and highly functional in a team
• Be able to work under pressure
• Have an eye for detail
• Have an interest in e-commerce, popular culture and new on-line advertising trends and techniques
List of job duties and regular tasks:
- Writing email campaigns for specific target groups
- Managing social media pages and seeking new ways to engage your audience
- Delivering original content for print campaigns
- Making the website content and written material feel personalized
- Continuously improving the user experience
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis to ensure your brand always stays ahead of the curve
- Collaborating with the design and marketing teams to deliver original content for special projects
- Constantly seeking new ways to deliver an out-of-the-box approach
- Developing the theoretical framework needed to expand outreach and appeal to a wide, diverse demographic
- Seeking new ways to ensure mobile compatibility
- Drawing inspiration from the gaming industry to improve the user experience through a process of gamification
- Actively taking part in brainstorming session and proposing new ideas that can further develop our brand image
Gamification - A huge part of the job consists of adapting gaming industry-specific elements to the preferences and expectations of different target groups. In order for gamification to work and ensure a smooth transition from the classical format to the new side of interactivity, one needs to draw inspiration from several different sources.
Market Research and Competitor Analysis - It is not enough to continuously write copy within the confines of a stagnant style. The Copywriter needs to be aware of the larger picture and constantly stay in the loop with all market developments. The Copywriter must put forth regular updates on latest news, changes in legislation and all noteworthy headlines coming from our areas of operation. For this reason, it is utterly important to identify possibilities for growth, while also studying your target audience. There is always room for innovation! The greatest challenge for any brand is to maintain its leading position and ensure a continuous presence ahead of the curve.
Consequently, the Copywriter must seek new ways to improve, not just at a personal level, but also as part of a wider collective aspiring for excellence. It is thus necessary to study the market and your competitors in order to properly recognize new opportunities to innovate within an ever-evolving industry.