Dual School Trainer- Electrical / Electronic field_Jucu_AE_HRL/TGA
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
· Bachelor in Electrical / Electronics engineering / Robotics / Mechatronics / Automation
· Solid technical knowledge and background in electrical, electronical engineering or mechatronics
· Minimum 1 year of experience as a Line Setter/ Maintenance Technician is an advantage
· Basic technical knowledge in mechanical field
· Knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
· Motivation to become a trainer and willingness to teach high-school apprentice.
· Language skills: English – fluent
· Delivers techical trainings: electrical/ electronics/ electro-pneumatics/ sensors
· Apprentice assesments, evaluation, feedback
· Collaborate with school representatives
· Ensure equipment and raw materials for the practical activities
· Develops and implements Quality standards