Financial Analyst for CES - TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. The direction for the division is clear: The future of mobility leads to automated driving. Integrated active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. They create an excellent foundation for working together to achieve the goal of accident-free driving (Vision Zero).
As Financial Analyst for the Continental Engineering Services ( CES ) department, you will be responsible for elaborating complex professional financial and economic analyses, and for consulting with Vehicle Electronics Segment headquarter management in order to support operational and strategic decision-making, in line with Continental Group Rules and Guidelines. Your activities will include:
* Location controlling (cost center reporting & Business Unit, Invest, etc.);
* Profit Center reporting (trend; FIRE upload P&L, Headcount, Balance Sheet);
* Monthly reporting for Research and Development (written hour analysis, actual project costs, etc);
* Sales analysis;
* Capital Requests for Cost Centers;
* Headcount statistics;
* Cost center budget planning
* Supporting the monthly reporting to the Management (P&L; Key Figures, Period Expenses, Trend);
* Support in ad-hoc reports for Management;
* Support for Project Controlling A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
University degree in Economics or Economical Engineering
* 2 years' experience in a similar position
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office
* Advanced English knowledge
* German knowledge is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.