This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Lilium active
View all jobs Maintenance Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Lilium is a disruptive aviation start-up based in Munich. Co-founded in 2015 by Daniel Wiegand, Sebastian Born, Patrick Nathen and Matthias Meiner, the team brings together international world-class engineers and designers.
The group shares the vision of a completely new type of individual transportation and is dedicated to develop and build the world’s first fully electric vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) jet. An estimated range of up to 300 km and a top speed of 300 km/h, along with zero emissions make it the most efficient and eco-friendly individual means of transportation of our time. By providing ultra-redundancy, the Lilium Jet will also set new standards in safety.
Lilium aims at liberating towns and cities from today’s congestion and pollution, with people able to come and go freely, vastly expanding the radius of their everyday lives.
- BA / MA in Aeronautical Engineering and / or BA / MA in Business Administration degree desired
- Min of 2 years of experience in aircraft maintenance, manufacturing
- ERP experienced
- Familiar to dates, tasks and flight test demands
- Working knowledge either aerospace or any related qualifications for electric, composite, avionic, assembly
- Experience in being responsible from end to end of a unit performance with min two assignments
- Experience in leading, managing and dealing with suppliers
- Experience in managing stakeholders and authorities to ensure operations performance
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, organized and driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
We are looking for an outstanding End to End user to join our innovative team that will shape the future of urban e-mobility. This position reports to the Head of Flight Test and you will sit directly within the Flight Test team.
Flight test environment is very dynamic, full of challenging and constant changing situations. You will be responsible for providing documents, tools, parts and materials for the maintenance technicians and inspectors to maintain the flight test prototypes. It is not limited to purchasing, receiving, stocking parts, controlling documentation and configurations, much more responsibilities would be included.
Your Day to Day:
- Interactions with Maintenance Team and different Engineering departments
- Manage prototype configuration
- Manage maintenance and operation records
- Support maintenance and aircraft modifications with tools, parts and materials
- Purchase, follow up, receive and stock parts, tools and materials
- Support maintenance engineering to develop processes and maintenance tasks
Welcome to the future
Elegance, speed, comfort and sustainability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The Lilium aircraft is the only means of transportation that can meet the demands of future mobility and therefore shape it now. We are introducing the world's first electric vertical take-off and landing jet. Our ambition is to engineer, manufacture Lilium Jets, as well as create an end to end air transportation service on demand, operating around the world.
Lilium is a globally acclaimed Startup creating a revolution in personal transportation and e-mobility with secured funding and proven technologies (several flying prototypes). To date, the company raised over 100 million USD from two rounds of funding, with global top VCs and funds backing the company’s vision. We are a highly energetic and ambitious team with world-class investors who value outstanding talent, serious creativity and elaborate innovation.
At Lilium, you will work with the world´s most talented engineers, designers and thought leaders to revolutionize the way people travel. We apply an exceptional breadth and depth to our work, we are incredibly focused onto our mission and we are therefore looking for people like us who are continuously striving towards perfection. If you, too, are filled with the insatiable need to grow, to innovate and to create don‘t hesitate to grasp this exclusive opportunity.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on competence, performance, and business needs