HRBP support - Polish speaker
If you speak Polish, English and have a lean mindset, stop right here!
We have a great opportunity for our EMEA Global Businesses Service HR Center located in Timisoara, which offers a widespread of administrative services, including: recruitment, workforce administrative, compensation and benefits, workforce development, employee and labor relations (data entry and help desk activities) for internal customers located in EMEA countries.
For our Timisoara Site we are hiring an HR Advisor - Polish speaker who will be in charge of all local and regional related activities.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration;
- Passionate customer focus;
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution;
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement;
- A relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Provide advice and support for the business processes outsourced to the employees, managers and local HR;
- Process the assigned tasks, related to HR processes, adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures, meeting the Service Level Agreement;
- Make actions in HR systems (Data entry);
- Provide help-desk support and counseling for all employees, including managerial positions;
- Translate documents;
- Provide reports in the prescribed formats;
- Have the ability to handle the voice and data portions of the process;
- Provide high quality and timely delivery of process outputs and aim to achieve internal customer satisfaction;
- Improve the performance benchmarks and work towards process improvements.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) - mandatory;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Polish and English - mandatory;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in HR field is preferred;
- Client service oriented, strong interpersonal skills, initiative and flexibility.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new changes in the process;
- Ability to successfully work within a team and believe in the concept of ‘team work’.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Previous experience in an HR Shared Service Center environment - will be considered a strong plus;
- Post Graduate Diploma Human Resource Management/ Equivalent Post Graduate in HR – will be considered a strong plus.