Business Systems Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Flex active
View all jobs Business Systems Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Business Systems Analyst is part of a team and will be based in Timisoara, Romania. The local team in Timisoara consists of about 25 employees and you will be in regular contact with colleagues around EMEA. You will work together with internal and external customers on EDI in areas such as implementations and adaptations of business information systems.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Passion for business information systems
- Good interpersonal and team skills
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Dedication and drive to solving complex problems
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Visit internal and external customer sites in the EMEA region
- Analyze customer requirements in terms of EDI
- Create functional and signal specifications to guide current and future developments
- Stay in regular contact with the project managers and colleagues – on-site and remotely
- Work together and coordinate with stakeholders
- Prioritize tasks and independently work on problems
- Travel (up to 50% around EMEA)
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Extensive proven track record working with electronic interface/interchange/signaling topics
- Interpersonal communication and language skills (e.g., listening to others, speaking to others, reading, writing).
- Communication (facilitation skills and very mature communication skills to be able to communicate to all levels in the organization).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong knowledge and understanding of systems in the fields of ERP, TMS, WMS, … (e.g. Baan, Red Prairie, Atlas, SAP, …)
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage time efficiently is essential
- Appreciation of lean management principles and how they can impact positively in the business development cycle
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail