Senior Hardware Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Flex active
View all jobs Senior Hardware Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to join a truly global company? Do you want to join an amazing team where results count and teamwork matters?
Located in Timisoara, the new R&D Segment team works on medical and automotive projects.
As a Senior Hardware Engineer, you will work with the design team members and you will be responsible for complex system and board-level design to meet customer’s requirements from the development of conceptual prototypes and architecture through development into full-scale production.
Now we are looking for a
Senior Hardware Engineer.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Design analog, digital, microcontroller, SMPS hardware circuitry, power budget, and parts selection
- Develop requirement definition aligned with the customer
- Time estimation of design activities
- Coordination of design teams and representation in project meetings
- Proficient use of lab test equipment oscilloscope, VNA, EMC
- Use software as Cadence, PSpice, Ansys HFSS simulation, Matlab
- Test, verification, characterization, and documentation according to procedures and standards
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Engineering degree [Dipl-Ing, MSc, Ph.D.] in electronics or mechatronics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the role
- Comprehensive electronics hardware knowledge
- Organizational skills, analytical thinking, and problem-solving competence
- Business fluent English knowledge both in written and spoken form
- Flexibility and traveling availability
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration and passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement and relentless drive to win
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Professional, worldwide, cross-cultural, cross-functional modern work environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Work in a multicultural environment with a great team
- Training and learning possibilities
- Travel and work; visit other sites to learn and meet other Flex employees
- Due to the wide range of our products you have the possibility to learn more about different segments