This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dynata active
View all jobs Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-into member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the North America, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, go to Dynata.comRequirements
• Bachelors’ degree with 2-3 years of equivalent work experience.
• Excellent knowledge of English (as a company language)
• Demonstrates highest level of ability in all aspects of communications.
• Excellent problem solving ability.
• Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Must be a team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-functional / international team and to work with all levels of personnel within the organization.
• Must be able to work alone, yet able to proactively collaborate with team members.
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic atmosphere with rapidly shifting projects and priorities.
• Manage full service, sample only, ad hoc, tracking, national and international projects.
• Set up and implement new and on-going projects. Set client expectations and project delivery timelines.
• Ensure clear communication and outline of project requirements and timelines with other teams that are required to complete and successfully deliver the project.
• Project coordination with other client service groups.
• Project coordination with external partners including translation agencies and network partners.
• Ensure timely delivery by all groups involved in all project phases.
• Provide timely status reports, project analysis and recommendations.
• Prepare invoices.
• Proactively identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
• Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet the client’s requirements.
• Perform customer relationship management. Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned account teams. Understand key client issues and objectives.
• Work with Direct Client Services Satisfaction survey
• Potential to ensure regional team reports are submitted in a timely fashion.
We offer (bonus, benefits):
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs
• Medical benefits
• Travel insurance with global coverage
• Additional paid time off
• Relocation package offered