This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dynata active
View all jobs Data Processor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-into member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the North America, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, go to Dynata.comRequirements
• Degree in Sociology, Statistics or equivalent
• SPSS knowledge and proficiency in using SPSS
• At least 1 year experience in a similar position
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Experience in working under tight timings
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a client oriented attitude.
• Fluent in English as this is our company language
• Attention to details
• Produce cleaned data files, ensuring all question bases, cell assignments and quota targets are accurately represented in the data
• Review all data files for completeness and accuracy
• Escalate problems to manager for assistance as needed
• Work closely with the Survey Programming Team to provide perspective the impact of question structure on data deliverables.
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs
• Medical benefits
• Travel insurance with global coverage
• Additional paid time off
• Relocation package offered