Accounts Payable Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dynata active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-into member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the North America, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, go to Dynata.comRequirements
- Excellent English language skills (speaking and writing)
- Bachelor's degree or higher or 1+ years work experience in business environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong customer focus (previous experience in customer service is desirable)
Receive invoices and save them to the right folders
Ensure invoices are accurate, including all billing requirements
Post new vendor invoices to the accounting system in a timely manner
Reply to inquiries, from inside and outside of the company
If not in system, follow-up with person responsible to obtain approval
Maintain direct debits and match against accounts
Create new supplier codes in financial system and maintain vendor information
Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues with vendors
We offer (bonus, benefits):
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs
• Medical benefits
• Travel insurance with global coverage
• Additional paid time off