This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dynata active
View all jobs Account Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-into member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the North America, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, go to Dynata.comRequirements
- Excellent English language skills (speaking and writing)
- Bachelor's degree or higher (marketing and market research related fields is desirable) or 1+ years work experience in business environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong customer focus (previous experience in customer service is desirable)
Facilitate bid process by qualifying RFP's, writing proposals, and developing effective pricing for clients. Define project-level feasibility for client bids using proprietary tools. Keep the company's CRM tool updated with delivered bids.
Work with Account Directors and Sales Director to develop, expand and leverage the client relationship with focus on developing incremental revenue through closing sales, effective up-selling and managing client expectations during delivery phase.
Assist Client Services Team during project delivery with additional information and partner sourcing, if required.
Assist in presentations, and other sales related activities, required by the Sales Director and Account Directors.
We offer (bonus, benefits):
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs
• Medical benefits
• Travel insurance with global coverage
• Additional paid time off