IT Application Consultant SAP WM/MM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DRAXLMAIER Group active
View all jobs IT Application Consultant SAP WM/MM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for aIT Application Consultant SAP WM/MM for our IT Center Timisoara.
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future.
- As IT Application Consultant for SAP WM, MM (focus on warehouse management) you will perform changes on SAP WM, MM application level to fulfill internal customer requirements;
- Support the SAP WM, MM Application Responsible to realize changes in a specific application;
- Enrich functional specification with technical details, perform configuration and customizing tasks on SAP WM, MM modules;
- Participate in projects as representative of the global SC (Supply Chain) Delivery Team and take part in regular meetings (. Daily Scrum) with the Delivery Team to inform about the current development progress/result;
- Provide operations documentation and continuously update documentation in order to hand over application or new functionalities to Operations Team and support when necessary;
- Create test reports, test plans and perform black box tests.
- Education acquired through a bachelors degree or professional certification;
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in administrative business processes in SAP WM, MM;
- Consulting and implementation knowledge of WM, MM processes in SAP SCM (requirements management, business blueprints, trainings, roll-outs);
- Good customizing skills necessary in SAP SCM modules (SD, PP, MM, WM);
- Additional experience regarding SAP Success Factors modules would be an advantage;
- Very good English skills mandatory, German language skills are an advantage.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Secure jobs;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;