IT Application Responsible SAP PP
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are currently searching for anIT Application Responsible SAP PP for our IT Center in Timisoara.
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future.
- Being part of the Delivery team you will ensure a correct implementation/customizing of internal customer requirements regarding the responsible applications SAP PP;
- Clarification of new requirements or changes to affected application with Solution Manager and/or Solution Expert, clarification and understanding of internal customer(s) requirement(s) in detail;
- Responsible for evaluating the IT-related effort for a certain change in clarification with . Solution Manager and/or Solution Expert, Software Designer and Software Developer and permanent revision of Product Backlog;
- Alignment of release planning with dependency to other applications, initiation of releases for 3rd Party Software in the area of responsibility;
- Ensures the handover to 2nd Level Support and Key Users for Incident- and Request management and oversees maintenance tasks regarding its application;
- Foster product innovations and improvements in alignment with Solution Management Team; define testing strategy in alignment with Software Designer, document test plans and test cases.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer since, Business informatics or similar;
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in administrative business processes in SAP PP;
- Profound experience with SAP PP implementations (requirements management, business blueprints, trainings, roll-outs);
- Very good customizing skills necessary in SAP SCM modules (PP, SD, WM, MM);
- Additional experience regarding SAP Success Factors modules would be an advantage;
- Very good English skills mandatory, German language skills are an advantage;
- Readiness for international business trips.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Secure jobs;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;
- The opportunity to increase the professional perspective through job rotation by working a certain period of time anywhere in Europe.