IT Application Consultant SAP HCM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DRAXLMAIER Group active
View all jobs IT Application Consultant SAP HCM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for a IT Application Consultant SAP HCM for our Regional IT Center Timisoara.
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future.
- As IT Application Consultant for SAP HCM you will perform changes on SAP HCM application level to fulfill internal customer requirements and support the SAP HCM Application Responsible to realize changes in a specific application;
- Enrich functional specification with technical details, perform black box tests and create test reports and test plans;
- Perform configuration and customizing tasks on SAP HCM modules;
- Participate in projects as representative of the global HR Delivery Team;
- Provide operations documentation and continuously update documentation in order to hand over application or new functionalities to Operations Team and also support the Operations Team;
- Take part in regular meetings (. Daily Scrum) with the Delivery Team to inform about the current development progress/result.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer since, Business informatics or similar;
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in administrative business processes in SAP HCM;
- Consulting and implementation knowledge of HR processes in SAP HCM (requirements management, business blueprints, trainings, roll-outs);
- Good customizing skills necessary in SAP HCM modules (PY, PT, PA, OM, ESS/MSS);
- Additional experience regarding SAP SuccessFactors modules would be an advantage;
- Very good English skills mandatory/ German language skills are an advantage.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Secure jobs;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;