Software Designer Business Intelligence – Backend
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for a Software Designer Business Intelligence – Backend for our IT Center from Timisoara.
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future.
- Software Design and Development of Business Analytics applications based on SAP Business Warehouse (BW/4 HANA) and HANA platform and administration of the BW/4 platform;
- Concept, design and architecture of SAP BW ETL processes in consideration of modern HANA platform possibilities;
- Check the accordance of all implementation measures with the agreed application architecture and the regulations required;
- Support in the standardization of the application development within Dräxlmaier Group;
- Coordinate work packages in IT orders and IT projects for Business Intelligence requirements;
- Continually supporting and optimizing the current Reporting / Business Intelligence processes.
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Informatics, or as an alternative completed professional training with the appropriate qualification;
- Conceptional strength to establish new reporting and data warehouse environments;
- Two to three years comprehensive professional experience in SAP Business Warehouse / SAP Business Intelligence / HANA Platform;
- Experience in fields of SAP-ERP, focus on data provisioning for BW/4 HANA and experience in fields of S/4 HANA Enterprise Management advantageous;
- Knowledge in the area of SAP Analytics Cloud would be a plus;
- Very good knowledge in English language, German knowledge advantageous.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Secure jobs;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;