PLM Teamcenter Integration Architect
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for a PLM Teamcenter Integration Architect for our IT Center Timisoara.
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future.
- Translate business requirements into specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Focus on Siemens Team center Integration (T4x, T4EA, T4S).
- Ensure the architecture and MDM conformity and integration capacity of new architectures or architecture.
- Support in the standardization of the application development within DRÄXLMAIER Group .
- Create and review IT specifications focus on Siemens Team center Integration (T4x, T4EA, T4S).
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, business informatics or similar.
- Several years on-the-job training.
- Previous experience with Enterprise PLM and ERP implementations.
- Knowledge and experience with Teamcenter Integration Framework (TcIF) such as T4EA.
- Experience in colaborating a group of consultants during a software implementation.
- Very good English skills/ German language skills is an advantage.
- We promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded;
- Friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training programs and certificates;
- Secure jobs;
- Traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;