SAP FI/CO Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs SAP FI/CO Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Come work in one of the biggest software companies in the world with great benefits and opportunities to learn the last technology, develop your abilities, acquire new skills and advance in the consulting
Have you considered joining to the largest consulting practice in the world? SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue and works with world-renowned clients. You probably have products from those companies and use them daily.
- We are offering great mentoring programs for juniors and development programs for seniors
- We’re on the cutting edge of technology – you’ll be working with Fiori based Applications, S/4HANA on premise and cloud systems or Central Finance
- This is for you if you have relevant work experience as SAP Financials - SAP Consultant or Key User in a Finance & Controlling role and/or Business Financial Analyst with technical abilities.
- Advanced English
- Advanced German or Italian or Russian is a clear advantage
- Ready to travel for assignments across EMEA or worldwide up to 80% of working time.
- If you have experience in working in an international environment and good knowledge in S/4HANA area, even better!
- Strong communication, problem solving and presentation skills are also required.
- We are looking for a SAP FI/CO Consultant who facilitates the implementation and support of solutions to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance. Competitive salary and benefits. Travel across EMEA region or worldwide up to 80% of working time.
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems)
Why you should apply:
- Top benefits
- SAP Certifications
- Unlimited access to the new SAP technologies
- Bonus program
- Travel across all Europe
We need to add consultants who can thrive in this fast-changing environment and continue our tradition of driving customer success! Apply today and became a member of our team!