Allevo software solutions are tailored for banks, transaction banks, corporations, state treasuries and public administrations, microfinance institutions and market infrastructures.
The most praised and valuable asset of Allevo: our people!
• University Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
• Linux/UNIX and Windows operating/administration skills
• Knowledge of XML/XSLT/XSD/SQL
• English advanced
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• High availability and willing for both personal and professional improvement
Job Requirements (advantages)
• Work experience with RDBMS: Oracle DB, SQL Server, Informix
• Work experience in middleware technologies (IBM MQ );
• Work experience with Application Servers (Oracle Weblogic, IBM WAS, JBOSS)
• Knowledge and experience in automated testing
• UI & Rest API testing concepts
• Creates test plans and scenarios;
• Develop scripts for automated/manual testing;
• Testing in according to the test scenarios;
• Investigations and diagnosis for HelpDesk incidents and related technical support.
• Competitive income package
• Professional training: courses, workshops, conferences, support for certifications
• Being part of a dynamic, professional and highly skilled team
• Being part of complex and mission critical projects implemented both in Romania and abroad
• Work with latest technologies
• Work in a company that values the well-being of employees, the stimulation of friendly and pleasant work relationships.