Architect - Construction Project Manager - Sofia
Tek Experts is a multinational IT company that is offering high-class technical support and customer success management for products of top IT vendors.
We are working on global markets supporting some of the biggest companies in the world. We have offices in Malta, USA, Bulgaria, China, Costa Rica, Nigeria and Vietnam. We are a company that cherishes uniqueness and rewards exceptional people.
We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. We foster an environment of collaboration and trust where everyone feels part of something great.
Join the Tek Experts team in Malta! Besides your career development, living in Malta will give you the opportunity to enjoy one of Europe’s prime vacation spots. This charming Mediterranean island has a warm almost all year-round climate. Just a few hours away by plane from most European countries. Most of the major airlines and low-cost airlines make flights to Malta very affordable.
We put strong emphasize in creating the right working environment and team spirit, through team building activities and more.
• Qualified Architect
• 5+ years experience in a similar role. Must be thoroughly familiar with the Project Work Stages.
• Must have proven track record on quality control of design and construction
• Must have great people & communication skills with fluency in English
• Proficient in AutoCad (2D and 3D), MS Project and MS Office
• Ability/willingness to travel
• Act as the contact between the Global Head of Design and Construction and the local teams to ensure that daily targets are met.
• Coordinate the delivery of construction projects to meet time, cost and quality requirements.
• Deliver the appropriate level of technical advice and support for designated service responsibilities, and ensure that quality product is delivered mapped to the base design standards.
• Report on project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Ensure adherence to the TEK Experts global design brand requirements by third party vendors.
• Manage the demobilization and occupation of new premises.
• Understand business and project requirements and ensure they are addressed.
• Liaise with the Facilities Managers on operational requirements for new buildings and fit-outs.
• Assist the Global Head of Design and Construction to identify improvements in the management of the supply chain.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project reporting within the company framework.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business.