SW Engineer Embedded C for Integration - Timisoara
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
As a leading provider of embedded software in the automotive world, we are actively involved in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs.
We develop the Operating Platform based on AUTOSAR standard used by all car manufacturers. We provide all Software Products and Services needed to create AUTOSAR compliant Automotive Systems:
- AUTOSAR Compliant Operating System and Platform
- AUTOSAR configuration Tool-suite
- Integration (SW System Integration Projects)
AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) is an open and standardized automotive software architecture, jointly developed by major automobile manufacturers, main Electronic System suppliers, and tool developers. It serves as a platform for multiple embedded systems (ECUs) from a modern car.
The main goal of your activity will be the configuration, integration and testing of AUTOSAR software into the customer specific platforms that will run on a large variety of ECUs for embedded automotive applications.
- You will configure and integrate the AUTOSAR modules
- You will debug the SW integrated in customers specific platform
- You will use software releases based on the deliveries from internal and external parties which will be integrated into a complete platform
- You will offer trainings and support to customers
- You will support the development team in using the relevant tools and provide guidelines, . for quality aspects.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics or very good technical background
- Good knowledge of Embedded C programming language
- Excellent knowledge in embedded software development environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools
- Knowledge in Real-time Operating Systems
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of XML and XPath languages
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
It is a plus:
- Microcontrollers knowledge
- Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry
- AUTOSAR knowledge
- Experienced in SVN, Git and Jira
- Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze, team player.
- Career development opportunities corresponding to your professional success
- The opportunity to gain excellent experience in challenging projects in which you take on a specialized task
- You develop software with advanced process models throughout the development process
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
- An employee-oriented company culture
- Flexible work time
- Premium insurance to medical services
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus
- EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?