HR Admin & Payroll Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Unilever active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Admin & Payroll Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• At least 2 years experience on a similar position (preferably in FMCG)
• Excellent knowledge of Romanian labour legislation
• Good knowledge of HR related functions and processes
• Experience with HR systems (e.g. Workday, SAP for HR)
• MS Office skills (mail merge, pivot tables)
• Well-organized, accurate and attentive to details
• Team player, open personality, proactive attitude
• Very good English communication skills
• Manage Employee lifecycle queries, preparing the necessary documents starting from hiring, job changes, until termination of individual labour contract - monitoring the entire process for compliance with local laws and company policies and standards
• Responsible for maintaining the employee database in the system and all employees’ records and personnel files
• Act as first point of contact with Unemployment office, Local Labour & Retirement Authorities
• Coordinates full payroll process including collection, processing and verification of payroll data, working together with internal and external contributors
• Fully responsible for updating Employees Register of evidence (ReviSal)
• Release any documents / certificates requested by employees (medical, banks, school / kindergarten, visa, etc,)
• Benefit administration: meal tickets, medical plan, life insurance
• Prepare employee and workforce reports: any standard or non-standard HR report needed internally or externally, or any ad-hoc business cases requested.