Accounts Payable Specialist
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
Skills & Knowledge
• Advanced level of English a must (writing, reading and speaking)
• Any University Degree or Accounting academic background is a must
• Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role will be considered a plus
• Experience of Microsoft Excel is required. Knowledge of other MS Office tools is a plus
• Ariba and Oracle experience is a plus
• Results-oriented person, being able to work in a high volume environment
• Self-starter and able to work independently – after the initial training period
• Be passionate and energetic with the job!
• Disciplined, hard-worker, accuracy driven
• Active listening, respect to others and collaborative communication
• Accustomed to working with deadlines
The Accounts Payable Specialist shall process Invoices and Payments for ADP International Services BV (Streamline).
ADP Streamline’s business activity does not just cover the HCM business for the local market, but is the entity from which ADP’s international partner network is controlled. ADP Streamline is the pivot point where the charges of all worldwide external partners are registered, paid and billed to ADP’s clients. The role is part of the wider accounting team and involves frequent collaboration with the General Ledger, FP&A and collections teams based in various locations.
You will be required to perform AP accounting activities going through the process from receiving invoices; validating OCR data; ensuring the correct accounting coding; ensuring the transfer to AP accounting system (Oracle System); validating and posting them to General Ledger Module (Oracle System) with reconciliations if needed; finishing off the process while ensuring the on time payment; creating new suppliers in the system and be sure they are approved by our Vendor Assurance process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Being responsible for the end to end AP process: from invoice receiving until final payment
• Ensuring completeness of the monthly expenses.
• Prepare weekly and monthly payments.
• Solving reconciliation issues between Apro and Oracle AP and Oracle AP and Oracle GL.
• Being in contact with Procurement Dept., other purchasing process owners (managers from different areas) and vendors to solve AP issues.
• Collaboration with our Bank to solve potential payment issues.
• Being part of the team in case of changes or novelty in the AP process.
• Be the main contact with our suppliers if any assistance is needed.
• Monthly closing tasks – ensuring correctness and completeness of the Intercompany balances.
At ADP we power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
We are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.