QA & Testing Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF Tech active
View all jobs QA & Testing Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science (or equivalent diploma/work experience)
• Demonstrable client-server testing experience
• Demonstrable GUI testing experience
• Database experience and advanced SQL skills
• Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on agile methodology;
• Excellent skills in test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution;
• Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools; Experience with integration & regressions testing
• Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics.
• Customer and service orientation to support interaction with team resources and clients
• Good communication, organisational and test reporting skills
• Working in parallel on more than one initiative, good time and priorities management
• Financial Services Domain knowledge;
• Experience in working in and with distributed vendor model;
• Experience of test tools (HP Application Lifecycle Management) and defect/task management (JIRA);
• UAT support or coordination activities
• Participation and/or completion in testing certification programs (ISTQB, ISEB or similar);
• Providing input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes;
• Analyze requirements, write test cases and create test data under supervision of the Test Manager
• Conduct testing activities, analyze and record test results, record defects. Collate and report on metric data
• Ensuring the proper manual and automated test cases / scripts / test infrastructures are in place
• Identifying areas of weakness to existing procedures, continually implement new procedures, and assess risk of impact from changes to projects
• Assist in analyzing, documenting and communicating results
• Ensure adherence to testing best practices and testing standards
• Collaborating and coordinating test activities with vendor, IT, and business users across countries and time zone
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members;
If you have:
• A quality delivery focused attitude…you may be required to deliver sweets and treats
because we like to have food fests at the office
• The ability to communicate clearly to a wide range of people both internally and externally
• Customer facing skills
• Curiosity and never stop learning skills
• The desire to have fun while doing what you like
• A keen interest in participating at our board games evenings;