Front Office Engineer Timisoara - German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei GOC active
View all jobs Front Office Engineer Timisoara - German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
We are expanding our GNOC team and looking for students/ fresh graduates to join our wonderful and multicultural company!
If you are in a search for an entry level opportunity, this is the right place to start your carrier.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering; if you are still a student in 3rd/4th year - please do not hesitate to join us - the schedule will allow you to attend your classes and still gain work experience
• Fluent in German (B2) & English (B1);
• Ability to convey professionalism to all internal and external customers;
• Capability to stay focused and on task over extended durations;
• Talent to manage multiple task in a fast and ever changing environment;
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to gain team trust to bring projects to conclusion;
• Solid customer services skills in order to interact with outside entities;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to learn a variety of troubleshooting methodology;
• Capability to work flexible hours to maintain network stability across a 24x7/365 schedule;
• Proficient in MS Office suite and comfortable in Microsoft Windows and Unix environments;
• Ability to keep motivated over long durations of monitoring various systems;
• Solid communication skills to coordinate repair efforts and trouble reports to various departments;
• Self-starter with ability to work unsupervised or in a team environment;
• Understanding of networks and routing functions
• Provide day-to-day systems management for all customer-facing production equipment, associated microwave systems, data network elements and transmission network elements for alarm indications;
• You will handle escalations from both the field and vendors;
• You will utilize network tools for network alarm monitoring and testing to ensure immediate action when fault is detected;
• Diagnose network failure in a timely manner ensuring resolution from beginning to end;
• You will monitor and troubleshoot complex telecommunication networks;
• You will adhere to all company guidelines, conducting business in a professional and calm manner and approaching issues with a "customer is first" attitude;
• Participate in the activities associated with a variety of departmental projects including preparing reports, materials, documentation, and coordinating tasks;
• You will escalate trouble tickets to appropriate parties to facilitate repairs;
• You will coordinate with field personnel to assist in repairs/final resolution of issues;
• You will keep knowledge up to date regarding improvements with new process/procedures and new technology.
• Supervision 24/7 of complete network and all related services and applications: NT, IT, in accordance with the agreed service levels;
• Takes the first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize the incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
• Dispatch and control 1st line Field Service technicians.