Front Office Engineer
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
We are expanding our GNOC team and looking for students/ fresh graduates to join our wonderful and multicultural company!
If you are in a search for an entry level opportunity, this is the right place to start your carrier.
• Strong English knowledge;
• Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering;
• Experience with ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus;
• Be able to judge on operational acceptance complex new systems / applications;
• Good understanding of Mobile Telecom technologies and services (GSM/UMTS/WLAN/TCP-IP/SMS/VMS etc.);
• Good understanding of IT technologies.
• Ticket record and solve standard problems;
• Interaction with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization;
• Responsible for creating Trouble Tickets (TT) and work orders (WO) for network and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group as well as to the Back Office units / 3rdParty / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level.
• Supervision 24/7 of complete network and all related services and applications: NT, IT, in accordance with the agreed service levels;
• Takes the first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize the incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
• Dispatch and control 1st line Field Service technicians.