Accounts Payable Specialist with Dutch
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Specialist with Dutch active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
• Advanced level of English and Dutch is a must (writing, reading and speaking)
• Any University Degree or Accounting academic background is a must
• Previous experience in an Accounts Payable will be considered a plus
• Experience of Microsoft Excel is required. Other knowledge with other MS Office tools is a plus
• Ariba and Oracle experience is a plus
• Results-oriented person, being able to work in a high volume environment
• Self-starter and able to work independently -- after the initial training period
• Be passionate and energetic with the job!
• Disciplined, hard-worker, accuracy driven
• Active listening, respect to others and collaborative communication
• Accustomed to working with deadlines
The Accounts Payable Specialist with Dutch shall process Invoices and Payments for ADP Netherlands BV.
ADP Netherlands business activity covers the HCM business for the local market. The role is part of the wider accounting team and involves frequent collaboration with the General Ledger, FP&A and collections teams based in various locations.
You will be required to perform AP accounting activities going through the process from receiving invoices; ensuring the matching with PO (Ariba System); ensuring the correct accounting code for POs and BPOs; ensuring the transfer to AP accounting system (Oracle System); validating and posting them to General Ledger Module (Oracle System) with reconciliations if needed; finishing off the process while ensuring the on time payment. Act as the contact for Ariba requests related to accounting strings and create new suppliers in the system and be sure they are approved by our Vendor Assurance process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Being responsible for the end to end AP process: from invoice receiving until the final payment
• Solving reconciliation issues between Ariba and Oracle AP and Oracle AP and Oracle GL.
• Prepare weekly and monthly payments.
• Solving reconciliation issues between Apro and Oracle AP and Oracle AP and Oracle GL.
• Being in contact with Procurement Dept., other purchasing process owners (managers from different areas) and vendors to solve AP issues.
• Collaboration with our Bank to solve potential payment issues.
• Being part of the team in case of changes or novelty in the AP process.
• Be the main contact with our suppliers if any assistance is needed.
• Monthly closing tasks -- ensuring correctness and completeness of the Intercompany balances.
At ADP we power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
We are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.