Front Desk Receptionist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front Desk Receptionist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Fundatii - Voluntariat - ONG active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Good command of the English language, German would be an advantage;
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team player, flexible and open-minded;
- Results oriented;
- Proactive and calm attitude;
- Able to prioritize tasks;
- Available to work 8 hrs/day (ideally between 08:30-17:30);
- Organize and supervise the general maintenance of the office;
- Register visitors and make sure they meet their contact person;
- Answer/ redirect phone calls, notes and transmit messages in due time;
- Receive, distribute and prepare courier/ postal sending;
- Operate meeting room/ parking spaces reservations;
- Order all necessary office supplies in due time, verify existing stocks;
- Ensure functionality of the office equipment at all times;
- Office assets management;
- Register all incoming and outgoing documents;
- Ensure the invoices flow;
- Employees Onboarding;
- Organize protocol;
- Scan and file documents;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days ;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.