Intern Management Consulting Energy Resources Team
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- University/Master student or graduate (Majors: engineering, management, economics or related fields);
- You have a strong interest towards business domain in sectors like energy, oil & gas, utilities;
- Analytical mindset with distinctive problem solving skills, multitasking abilities, attention to details, understanding of statistics, service-oriented personality and intellectual curiosity;
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English
As a member of the Energy & Resources Consulting Team you will be working hand in hand with consultants advising our clients on a highly diversified set of strategic topics, examples of which include:
- Regulatory and strategic advisory that would create the future market conditions;
- Assessment of M&A opportunities, working with clients towards completion of deal and subsequent integration of businesses;
- Optimization of results in existing businesses, either through design and launch of new products or through restructuring of existing business processes.
We offer you:
- Paid internship program;
- Strong investment in your career and continuous learning opportunities;
- Unlimited and diversified development possibilities across wide range of strategic subjects;
- Real - life experience in strategy consulting;
- A counselor who will serve as a vital source of information, advice and feedback.