Embedded Real-Time Software Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Embedded Real-Time Software Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Strong C langage skils / PowerPC assembly language is an asset
• Embedded software mapping constraints
• Real-time and multi-core design constraints
• “V” development cycle
• English is mandatory / French is an asset
• Capacities to absorb OS architecture
• Debug capacities
• Extract useful information from technical documentation (reference manuals, datasheets,…)
3) Soft skills
• Team working
• Analytical mind
• Logic and pragmatism
1) Write the software specifications
• Write functional specifications and software design using FitNesse.
• Software design shall be compliant with hardware datasheets and multi-core processing
2) Produce, develop software
• Implement software building blocks in conformity for coding/naming standards
• Main coding language is C
• Some low level piece of code can be in assembly language (PowerPC)
3) Implement unit tests of the software
• Define test cases based on software design
• Setup up and execute unit test
• Unit tests rely on Rational Test Real Time and are built though a graphical tool
4) Implement the functional tests of the software
• Implement functional tests to validate a complete functional feature of the software.