Customer Service Representative
Never heard of MindGeek?
MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
- Previous experience in sales or call center, preferred not required
- Proficient computer skills (web browsers)
- Ability to multi task across multiple systems
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Fluent in English
- Responding to calls, chats and emails to serve customers and fulfill requests such as login, payment, account, and game relative issues.
- Handling multiple simultaneous interactions to ensure all customers receive responsive support
- Refunding responsibly to prevent chargebacks and mitigate risk
- Flagging website issues or user experience flaws to the Nutaku Platform team.
- Flagging game specific issues to the Nutaku Game Support Team
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Support for obtaining certifications
- Relaxation room