IT Support Manager with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GABTEO CONSULT active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Support Manager with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Cerinte
• Strong German communication skills – Written & Oral;
• Previous experience in handling a team of 6-10 members comprising of L1 and L2 experience on application support;
• Good understanding of ITIL process;
• Strong knowledge and work experience on .Net & MS-SQL/ Informix based applications; Additional experience in Lotus Notes and Java would be a plus;
• Experience of escalation management;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with customer stakeholders.
• Provide technical leadership to a team of L1/L2 support resources based in Bucharest, working for a German conglomerate;
• Contribute to the planning of application releases and configuration changes;
• Interact with internal team and external vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems;
• Own all communications and ensure timely and accurate communications to all stakeholders Manage and Own the Problem Management Process;
• Identify service improvements and raise with service manager;
• Manage and own the incident/problem management process for the customer and support the end users on Queries, Tickets and Application issues / bugs;
• Contribute to the planning of application release management and configuration change management process;
• Identify service improvements opportunities and interface with client managers to improvise on the service delivery and management;
• Interact with client internal technical teams (L3) and external vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex application related problems;
• Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems;
• Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis;
• Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit.
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training;
• Bonuses for your results;
• Employee referral bonuses;
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one;
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries, and fruits to keep you energized;
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.