IT Helpdesk with German
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Cerinte
• Good level of German and English;
• More than 1 year of experience in solving L1 and L2 tickets;
• Experience in application monitoring and resolving technical issues raised by the end users;
• Ability to understand the issue and define the priority and escalate to L2/L3 level;
• Incident management knowledge skills;
• Good communication skill.
• Ability to perform application releases and configuration changes and provide desktop support and application support remotely;
• Strong knowledge and experience in Desktop Support with basic to intermediate level of knowledge and experience supporting Applications (Windows/ERP) at L1 level (.Net, SQL or Informix or Lotus Notes or Java Technology landscape. Awaiting client inputs on this);
• Interact with internal team to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
• Bonuses for your results;
• Employee referral bonuses;
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one;
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries, and fruits to keep you energized;
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training;
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.