General Ledger with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GABTEO CONSULT active.
Vezi toate job-urile General Ledger with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Cerinte
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – minimum 3 years’ experience;
• Advanced language skills in English & German;
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications;
• Knowledge of and ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports;
• Keen to take ownership responsibility;
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Team player;
• Flexible approach;
• Experience of JDE or SAP General Ledger systems preferable;
• Good all-round Excel skills.
• Prepare monthly closing and cost accounting reports;
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions;
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures;
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness;
• Explain billing invoices and accounting policies;
• Resolve accounting discrepancies;
• Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual
• Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems;
• Interact with local client Finance staff, internal and external auditors in completing audits;
• Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with the Team Manager;
• Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth;
• Participate in quality improvement projects;
• Support Manager with projects and training.
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party;
• Bonuses for your results;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
• Not only free coffee and fruits to keep you energized, but also medical coverage;
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.